Landing pages are a key ingredient of any Black Friday/Cyber Monday (“BFCM”) campaign. It’s important that your landing pages match the shopper’s expectations in order to provide the content promised in the advertisement, webpage, or email that the shopper is coming from.
For example, if you’re running a 40% off promotion for a specific collection, best practices are to design a unique page devoted to highlighting those products and the related promotion.
Typically, the process of creating landing pages on Shopify is difficult and slow. It requires a designer’s eye to make them look good. Then, the design needs to be handed over to a programmer who can code it according to your store’s theme. This process repeats itself every time a change is requested, or an A/B test gets run.
Page Studio empowers a new class of marketers, designers, freelancers, and entrepreneurs to create and edit an unlimited number of beautiful pages without ever needing to code through its intuitive drag & drop interface.
Just in time for the holidays, Page Studio has received its largest update ever, with a new drag and drop page editor that makes it even easier to create beautifully designed pages for your seasonal needs.
We’ve incorporated a number of big changes, including:
- A brand new visual editor that makes it easier to build and customize page design without programming
- Pre-designed page templates and design elements to mix-and-match so you can find the right look for you page
- Customization options to adjust individual element properties for fine-grained control of CSS attributes
- More fonts and typography sets to choose from
- Undo/redo for stress-free editing
- Image resizing for consistent aspect ratios and cropping effects
These new changes are sure to help you create brilliant BFCM landing pages.